What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for any Pygmy gemmae

Looking for any Drosera Pygmy species gemmae. Doesn't matter what kind.

Please PM me or reply here if you have some! Thank you! :D

Reason:
I would like to make another goldfish bowl pygmy setup.

Made one years ago and it worked out really well until one hot summer day the low water table I kept dried up and the plants got too hot under the lamp. Felt like a fool. I should have watched the temps better in that apartment.

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2577&hl=+goldfish++bowl

I am gathering my D. roseana gemmae tomorrow -- want some of those?

I have gemmae of D. pygmaea "green form" already harvested and ready to go.

Whim and carlton,

I would love to buy both off of you guys! What would your costs be and what do you need from me?

Thank you so much for responding so quickly!! :D

Between Natch, Whim and Carlton, I am going to have enough gemmae. Also placed an order with Cook's Carnivores today to get a few, so I am set.

Whim and Carlton, please let me know what you need from me and I will send you the paypal payment asap.

Thank you all so much!

Since the rules say only post in the SOLD section after details are sorted out, here's a current price I'll put out: $4 for a pack of gemmae, plus about $1 for shipping in an envelope with padding. Sound alright? If so, then I'll post in the SOLD section afterward.

Hcarlton, that is a deal.

I will brush up on my sales and wants forum etiquette and follow the procedure better next time.

Thank you Carlton for your offer!

Last edited:
Still hoping we can work out a deal for your roseana gemmae, Whim! :) Let me know. Thanks!

PM me your mailing info and I'll send you some - no charge. I don't ask for $ for these, since it's easy to ship them in a regular envelope.

Sounds great! Thank you!

Hcarlton, that is a deal.

I will brush up on my sales and wants forum etiquette and follow the procedure better next time.

Thank you Carlton for your offer!

This is a new feature and the rules and mechanics are still evolving.

Gotcha - so I am not totally out of line, just part of the early process.

Good deal. :)

Okay, having some issues in the SOLD section... the New Thread button keeps leading me to a basically blank page with only ads. Anyone know what's up there? Is there something I'm missing?

Andrew is the one to talk to. PM him :)

PS: I just tried it. Clicking "New Thread" took me to an entry form on panjo.com to create an ad. Why it doesn't work for you is beyond me. Could be a browser or firewall issue. Try the usual things like clearing cache, temporarily disable firewall etc.

Thanks for all the trouble, Carlton. I really appreciate it!

So, it sort of worked. Led me to the listing page, but after I created the listing, it's now posted in the classifieds section. So, buy it quickly before someone else does, or I am also going to PM Andrew to see about getting it moved to the right place.

On it, HCarlton! Thank you!

Thanks whim! I will keep you posted on their progress :D

Back