What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for interesting capes (D. capensis)

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
I am looking for any capes (D. capensis) that arnt just your typical variety.

Bains kloof
Red
wide leave
Alba
Giant

If you have anything let me know. I have or can divide most of my active growing plants. Look over my growlist and let me know if you are interested in trading.

Please keep in mind the value of the plants we are trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a German strain of Giant D.capensis. I think I might have 1 or 2 to spare.

Does this cape tickle your fancy?
10522168_2616157_800.jpg

(Sorry, I couldn't resist :-)) )

Last edited:
Jcal, I'm doing a D. capensis variation project, and I have a ton of seeds. Everything you've asked for, I'll have seedlings/ juveniles of in about 3-4 months. If you think you'll still be interested in the distant future, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bainskloof and alba...but not sure what to ask for in trade lol

Jcal, I'm doing a D. capensis variation project, and I have a ton of seeds. Everything you've asked for, I'll have seedlings/ juveniles of in about 3-4 months. If you think you'll still be interested in the distant future, let me know.

100% interested!

I have bainskloof and alba...but not sure what to ask for in trade lol

I'm pretty open. Look over my grow list and let me know if something catches you eye.

My only pet peeve is when someone picks the most expensive plants on my list. I'm not big on even trades but don't start at the top tier.

I've got 30+ D. capensis 'wide' seedlings that are just putting out their first carnivorous leaves, I'll probably be giving away quite a few of them in 2015 if you still want one then.

It's not really a special variety but I have seed from Vogelgat, South Africa.

Pm sent

Back