What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) Looking for N. Dyeriana

I’m looking for rooted cutting or seed grown N. Dyeriana . I actually made an account on this forum to respond to a post I found in Google search results about cuttings but the user has not responded and it’s been a few days. I think his username was grey moss…

I'm almost sure I responded to that message but I can say again here. My plant is currently flowering so cuttings will be iffy. And there are no 'seed grown' dyeriana. All dyeriana in existence are cuttings from a single male plant created in Victorian era England. If someone is offering you a seed grown plant it is not dyeriana.

I'm almost sure I responded to that message but I can say again here. My plant is currently flowering so cuttings will be iffy. And there are no 'seed grown' dyeriana. All dyeriana in existence are cuttings from a single male plant created in Victorian era England. If someone is offering you a seed grown plant it is not dyeriana.
Ya i messaged you again unaware that you had responded and then responded to that.. Still figuring this out..there’s chit- chats and conversations and private conversations… confusing . But yea I’m ready to pay, check your messages.

I wouldn't go out of my way to find a dyeriana. It's a nice plant, but there are nicer plants that are a lot easier to find.

Back