What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
As you guys know, I have a bog in front of our cabin. It's big. It needs more plants to be filled in lol.

Looking for any sarracenia (except S. purpurea and S. psittacina) atleast 5 inches tall. I don't care if they are from unknown leneage or anything. Don't care if they are hybrids or not. No S. purpurea or S. psittacina please. I'm looking for tall'uns :)

Uhhh what do I have what do I have.. hmm... I've got some D. paradoxa, D. falconeri, and some baby cephalotus to spare. I'm looking for a trade with atleast 5 plants.

If anyone wants aquarium plants I have lots of Hemianthus callitrichoides, Downoi and Dwarf lobelia lol

Uhh what else... My orchids grow fast so I can trade some orchid devisions too.

i look forward to your pm's!

PM sent.
Alex

I'm not looking for any S. psittacina hybrids either guys. Not erect enough.

You know.. like mystery hybrids from you guy's collect that you don't really want. Or plants you have no room for or want to get rid of to make room for something fancy.

Oh yeah, those aquarium plants I mentioned can grow terrestrially and are perfect for dart frogs or a terrarium or something like that.

JLP, I will have a lot of sarracenia available come spring. Wait for my post, and you will have a variety of plants 12 inches and up for you to chose from.

-Jeremy

Back