What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Married man

• Thread starter Monkey
  • Start date
Just thought I would let the community know, I got married today(April 11th) at 4pm central time :)

Wow! A big 'Congratulations!' to you and yours!

That's so happy! I wish happiness to you and your wife! High five and a big hug to you both!

Congratulations!!!!

Welcome to bliss.

Excellent! Very happy for you.

Congratulations!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

What are you doing on a computer at that hour??!! Isn't there better things to be doing on your wedding night?

^ ha ha ha!

Congrats man!

Amazing! Congratulations! :D

Congratulations and much happiness to you.

I see the other have lets you indulge in your plant acquisitions or maybe she doesn't know yet....

Thank all of you guys for the well-wishing.

What are you doing on a computer at that hour??!! Isn't there better things to be doing on your wedding night?

Haha, I made this post at the very very end of a very very long day.

Congratulations and much happiness to you.

I see the other have lets you indulge in your plant acquisitions or maybe she doesn't know yet....

She's very supportive of me and my hobbies, I'm a very lucky man :)

...maybe she doesn't know yet [about plant acquisitions]....

THIS. Get used to this.

When I was into building engines a wizened old gear-head advised me, "It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission." I now apply this sentiment semi-periodically to plant purchases.

Back