What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Math for TF

• Thread starter MiguelSR1
  • Start date
I know we have many young members in TF and some maybe in the stage of giving deep thought to their future education. I;m sharing this with all, it's a very good mathematics tutor www.mathtutordvd.com even if you are a math genius it's still great reference maybe for some 1 u know. Check out the tutor vids u'll know it's worth the money and time. I hoped i somehow helped :)
Cheers

2 + 3 =
chair.jpg

I'm getting better already! :D

did u like the site? at least some one responded :(

It's way beyond my over stretched imagination!

I'm happy I can get "Chair" when I add two and three! LOL

I flunked basic Algebra so I guess I'm a drop out in math after division cos I have no idea what any of this stuff even is. :D

It's way beyond my over stretched imagination!

I'm happy I can get "Chair" when I add two and three! LOL

I flunked basic Algebra so I guess I'm a drop out in math after division cos I have no idea what any of this stuff even is. :D[/QUOT

I like the vids that i see, im still trying to logically figure out the chair, perhaps it's an abstract form of psychotic philosophy in math that u are expressing to me with the chair lol staring long enough may produce a formula for my answer, ah the chair looks like the number "5" when viewed from different angles or flipped around and viewed from angles?! but wait u have to add the line on top of the half "o" to make it a five! but then again it is psychotic! lol or maybe I am the one who is lost and weird in the 1rst place haha!

quality info as we see http://www.mathtutordvd.com/public/department109.cfm
for 20 bucks a month with a forum and tons on videos from basic to advance i dunno any psycho that will pass it up :p

Most of the full length DVD's can be acquired via torrent sites. I'm obtaining the one aimed at kids to "evaluate" it w/ my 4 year old.

Back