What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maxima lake poso

Hey guys im getting two soon and i just want to know how big are the uppers and lowers? What is the max leaf span? How big are the pots that you guys use? Does anyone have some pics of their plants and growing advice

Hi. Leaving out the obvious question of why didn't you ask before ordering the plants, I can tell you a little about mine. Although lake poso is supposed to be one of the smaller maximas it is definitly not a small plant. Mine has rapidly passed my N. xred leopard (maximax x venti) in size and is living in a six inch pot, I'm sure it will need repotting again soon. My maxima "Watutau Dwarf" is definitly a much smaller and slower growing plant.
Good luck with your new plants.

Thanx, i already know how to take care of it, i have 6 forms of maxima already. I just wanted some firsthand experience. Could you post pics of yours? I heard the uppers are very small

The uppers are usually tiny. I don't remember how big the lowers are.

Back