What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maxima x Trusmadiensis

Here's another reason why I get more than 1 clone of hybrids that I like.

P1090758.jpg

P1070646.jpg

Wow thats pretty, but a something ate the growth tip off of mine so I have to hope. I LOVE the pitcher color and the peristome :3 x33

gorgeous :clap:
cant wait to see my 2 maxima x xTrusmadiensis get some nice pitchers on them. :) great job with em

Very impressive colors!

Can't wait to see what my little one will turn out like,
hopefully like #3! That is a gorgeous and unusual color scheme.

Those are just gorgeuous. Win. :D

OK, so it's revive old posts week here for me. Once I untangle these, I can probably find my other clones, but here are two that stand out (stand out as I can find them to photograph, lol).
I think this is the same plant as the 1st picture on the right.
P1120550.jpg

and this is the same plant as the second picture:
P1120547.jpg

Awsome plants Steve! Keep the pics coming! :)

Mine is the one in the front there, with the 2 pitchers..

100_4127.jpg

fantastic

I was noticing I hadn't seen you post in a while Steve.

Nice plants! I have a clone of this hybrid that looks a bit like the pitcher on the left in the very first picture.

That first one is stunning, great job!

Wow! I've never seen one with such a red coloration! I've been trying to find this hybrid for a while. Great growing!

That first one is stunning, great job!

Wow! I've never seen one with such a red coloration! I've been trying to find this hybrid for a while. Great growing!

Thank you both, it's usually not that colourful, but those two pitchers received more sun than usual. Kinda shows how different the pitchers can look when the plant is moved by a few metres.

Back