What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchs page

Wooops sorry, i just gotta scroll down the mouse
smile_n_32.gif

Hey there ImWindPlant! Sorry you had trouble getting into my site. Perhaps that's something I should change and put the menu higher up so it isn't hard to see.

Also, just know that I'm still adding to Mitch's Carnivores, so check back often as I'll be adding more and more as the days go by.

And last of all, thanks for even trying to get into my site! I hope you enjoy what's currently there
smile.gif

smile.gif
LLeopardGGecko, you have a awsome site and i am always stoping in there to check things out, cant wait till ya have it finished..
smile_m_32.gif

I love the comentaris in the site, they are cool or like here ppl say kewl!
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah Mitch, we want you to update your site!

-Ben

Thanks Bob, but I'm actually putting new pictures in for every plant, so none of the picture pages actually have pictures right now. They will in a few weeks though, as I start taking them.

Thanks again for the heads up.

I have years triying to have a page (and some friend too), is worse that do anyting, and the computer never do what i want he do, good luck with u page!, i will put a link to you page wen my page is ready!.

Back