What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More zoo pics, these are from the Louisville Zoo

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
A smallish but nice zoo...

Today was a very bad day to go to zoo, upper 90's, blazing sun and uber humid..... it fried my brain LOL
Most everyone was looking for a shady spot to lay their heads or some cool water to get into.

This guy had it figured out.... stay in the water
IMG_4141.jpg

catnap'n in the weeds
IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

This lil guy was just melting into the rock he was laying on
IMG_4176.JPG

IMG_4177.jpg

IMG_4194.JPG

IMG_4195.JPG

IMG_4203.JPG

IMG_4206.JPG

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4245.JPG

IMG_4249.jpg

Thanks for looking....

Canon XSi w/ Vivitar 70-210mm Gen3

loving the golden eagle and meerkat pics! looks like an awesome trip.

N'aww they're all melted too :p

*Applause*

Gorgeous photos Butch! That lens really does the animals credit. Love the Bokeh in the background of the Giraffe!

Awesome.... And that gorilla, DAT FACE!!!

The gorilla looks like he doesnt appreciate pics being taken of him. Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words everyone...

*Applause*

Gorgeous photos Butch! That lens really does the animals credit. Love the Bokeh in the background of the Giraffe!

Awesome.... And that gorilla, DAT FACE!!!

Peat,

One bad thing about the cheap ebay adapters is many are a touch thin, so the lens can focus "beyond infinity". On longer distances it's sometimes hard for me to tell if the focus is spot on.

So some of them are a wee bit soft..... KatzEye mod would be beneficial, but not going to spend that coin on my XSi

Back