What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

muluensis x lowii , spectabilis, izumiae x tm

nightsky

Lover of Mountains
Couple pics of what seems to be an under appreciated nep, mul x lowii. After taking nearly a year to settle in, this is turning into one of my more vigorous neps.

Older pitcher:
1-19-10004.jpg

Newer pitcher:
1-19-10005.jpg

1-5-10095-1.jpg

Both:
1-19-10008.jpg

Newer with izum x tm:
1-19-10020.jpg

And, latest spec pitcher:
1-19-10016.jpg

Thanks for looking!

wow!! Stunning plants man!! I got to say....your tank or enclousure also looks amazing. All that green moss...those peppered pitchers of N. jamban....very very nice. You surely must have this in your living room. lol! its a artistic masterpiece. :)

My own mulu x lowii is also a strong grower. Tolerates a variety of conditions too.

Great looking, very well grown plants. Love the clear, crisp photo composition with your Nep pics.

Always a pleasure to view your photo postings !

Awesome! I love the chocolate color, and toothy peristome, of the N. izumae x trusmandensis!

Great colors on all of those, looks like you've got them under some great lights and conditions!

Woww! Great job Nightsky. They all look amazing man, love the live moss too.

Great colors - on all of them! It is always nice to see increase in size from one pitcher to the next.

It will also be interesting to see how the izumiae hybrid develops for you, that peristome is already very impressive looking.

Regards,

Christer

Wow! Great plants! does anybody have any pics of the uppers on a mul x lowii?

incredible plants! I love them!! great pics too!

wow, you got some good lighting to get those pitchers!

I've always liked the look of muluensis x lowii. Yours is probably the best I've seen! Great plants.

Great pics! I like the muluensis x lowii!!

Thanks guys. Nothing fancy in lighting, just 32 w t8s. But it seems to keep the neps in good shape!

Nightsky: I'm wondering what the rest of your Neps look like! *awestruck*

I wish my Izumiae x tm looked that good, it seems more red than dark purple. Great looking plants.

Back