What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Highland growroom

Since it’s only been like... idk. 10 years since I’ve really been active, I figured I’d post an update on my current grow area...

as of right now there are 34 yescom 225 panels, and 2 Florawave P85 fixtures hooked up...

my day temps are 75-82F
Night temps 55-61F

humidity 70% constant, occasional spikes to 80, or dips to 60.

I have several fans running at any point in time for air flow, no issues with mold build up and my carpet is nice and dry... moisture detectors on all 4 walls at carpet level and trays for days 😂👌🏻B1E0B0D1-C4AA-418C-AEC1-BF371DA425D2.jpeg

Sawheeet neighbor!

I admire your orderly (and varied) jungle! Kind of amazing restraint too - I see empty shelf space. Are those boot trays or 1020s (or both)?

Good to see you! Man, that looks good. Makes me look forward to my kids getting older and moving out. hahaha How do you get that night drop? Excited to see more (closer) pics of this. :)

I hope to have a glorious room like this one day. I would also like to see some closer pictures if possible.

Fantastic Kris. Nice to see your awesome growroom. I hoper to make a room/grow tent like this too with some racks. :)

Back