What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My turn to give

Well, I've been given so much lately that I don't even need to trade! I figure it's my turn to spread this lovely little plant around. I harvested some D. Intermedia 'Cuba' seeds about 5 minutes ago. Only the first flower was ready, but it was packed with about 20+ seeds. So I have ONE packet of D. Intermedia 'Cuba' seeds ready to give away for an SASE. This is a tropical plant, so it does not need dormancy. I have also recently figured out that if you give it a lot of sun, it makes a ton of dew and the tentacles become bright red!

First one to post gets them!

Ready!
Set!
POST!!

SF

I'm interested if you're willing to send to Canada...
I'll cover all expenses for shipping and documentation.

Happy Halloween!!!!
ghostface.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry CChang, I sent you a PM explaining why I can't.

SF
sad.gif

Hi. Im intrested too. To late? Any more to come? Will you post to Israel?

Thanks

YtK

OK, I'm going to post this here, instead of PMing everybody. I cannot ship to foreign countries. Why?? Because there are all sorts of Phytosanitary documents and customs stuff that I can't do. Not only do I not know where to look to get these documents, I couldn't convince my parents to drive me to wherever these documents could be obtained.

I should have put this in my original post. Sorry!

SF

Hi again. Way is it really a problem to just send them in a regular envelope? I know it might be not leagel. But i got seeds and plants a few times from USA, Austrailia and Europe and they always got here. I think it is not critical... They shouldnt check a regular envelope.

Thanks any way

Yoav

WHACK!  
mad.gif

YTK, Please DO NOT ask people to engage in activities that are not legal.  Whether it would work or not is not the issue. It's still considered smuggling.

Sorry, anything illegal is not even remotely possible for me to do. Will I get caught? I don't know, nor do I care to find out. I would really not like to be a repeat of what The Griffin suffered.

U.S.A members?

SF

Um, I know I have a huge chance here, but I don't really have more room for plants. I'll have to think about sending a SASE.
Thanks though.
smile.gif

Ok. Really sory. Didnt mean to do any thing like that....

All the best

Yoav

Hey SF.. if you have a few extra I would be interested in a small pack of them.

Thanks
Steve

CChang: I'm in Canada, and I have some extra seeds of the same plant... I've PMed you!
laugh.gif

pmed ya dude, kinda hard to tell whats going in here

Doh!!! It just occurred to me... sending seeds from U.S. to Canada (and vice versa) doesn't require Phytosanitary docs, only CITES if listed (confirmed with Canadian Food Inspection Agency). Boy do I feel dumb... oh well...

Thanks again SnowyFalcon for the PM reply and thanks Tom for the offer (I PM'ed you...)

biggrin.gif

Me ME
oh please i would like some of them if there still avalible
LMK please
thanks
enoc22

I would like some if you still have any!

OK this topic is definitely closed!  I said ONE packet people!  Oh well, I'll go from order of posting and see who wants them.  Chances are, if you don't receive a PM in a few days, they have already been claimed.

SF

Edit: VFT guy in SJ gets one, DroseraDude has a tentative hold on another pack. I'll let you know if there are still some available.

Man, it has been about 1 day and already 17 posts. I'm never going to be fast enough for anything =D.

I'm still waiting on SASEs from

LosFreddy
Enoc22

I've already got VFT guy's. I need to get them soon, as vacation doth approach!
biggrin.gif

SF
biggrin.gif

Back