What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.gracilis seeds

updated with N.ampullaria Dark Red x ?
180115_10150092611892454_830467453_6134010_3323289_n.jpg

180876_10150092611817454_830467453_6134008_6486253_n.jpg

trade or exchange only, thank you

Last edited:
It's because you're in Malaysia, and it's really difficult to ship seeds internationally. Plus, Nepenthes seeds are on CITES, so it's illegal to ship them here, there's the possibility they were wild collected due to your area, and by the time they got here the might not be very viable.

Nothing against you, just explaining why people might be a little hesitant.

It's because you're in Malaysia, and it's really difficult to ship seeds internationally. Plus, Nepenthes seeds are on CITES, so it's illegal to ship them here, there's the possibility they were wild collected due to your area, and by the time they got here the might not be very viable.

Nothing against you, just explaining why people might be a little hesitant.

okay....but i just hope to finish them as soon as possible...but my seeds was given by my sifu by last week, he say that it was his cheap stuff =,=
Seriously, i never think that he will get that much for me...but thank you for your explanation =D

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

okay....but i just hope to finish them as soon as possible...but my seeds was given by my sifu by last week, he say that it was his cheap stuff =,=
Seriously, i never think that he will get that much for me...but thank you for your explanation =D

and his seeds was from his own plant, so no illegally harvest...but shipping...it really cause a lot of trouble to me....do you have any idea about the permit? can teach me?

SIG - maybe you should read up on CITES laws before you say something like that
it is not protected by CITES unless it is a wild plant, seeds are not protected by CITES unless it is Appendix 1 plant, and gracilis is Appendix 2, seeds are not under protection, and it is not an endangered species by any means.
What the problem is, is phytosanitary permits.
it is not difficult at all to receive seeds from malaysia or indonesia even without the permits, ive received nep seeds several times from over seas....

SIG - maybe you should read up on CITES laws before you say something like that
it is not protected by CITES unless it is a wild plant, seeds are not protected by CITES unless it is Appendix 1 plant, and gracilis is Appendix 2, seeds are not under protection, and it is not an endangered species by any means.
What the problem is, is phytosanitary permits.
it is not difficult at all to receive seeds from malaysia or indonesia even without the permits, ive received nep seeds several times from over seas....

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123215&page=2

We got that already. When I found out I was breaking a strictly legal, not moral law, (Meaning that the reasons for the law don't apply here), I ended up requesting seed from allenphoon... who gave me a BAWJILLION!

Back