What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Hamata available for trade...

Okay guys I have another Hamata to trade away. It's about 4" in diameter with three small pitchers. I love this little guy but it's already showing signs of stress from the heat here (and it's only like 75 outside). Once it breaks 100 I'm sure it will die, so I'm ready to trade it away.

I'm ONLY looking for plants that like heat ('cause I got tons of that). So I'm open to Lowland neps, heat loving dews, etc. Basically if it digs the heat and eats bugs, I'll consider it. I'm mostly interested in neps but I'll take anything I think is an equal deal.

I'm actually very interested in some pretty common lowland neps. I'm really interested in a true alata, a spotted albomarginata, an all red amp, campanulata, different forms of Raff, and I'll consider hybrids if they are full lowland or VERY tolerant of heat.

I also have a Ceph available for trade (make an offer)

Oh man I SO wish we could trade but I know it'll die since I'm in the same boat as you with the heat!

Wow, no one wants a Hamata?

I got this plant for free so don't think I want a lot of stuff for it.

Hey Copcar. I live in Seattle, so I have kind of the opposite effect. Let's see, I have for trade: Drosera Adelae (pale) Nepenthes Rafflesiana (Common Giant) Several Sarracenia, Darlingtonia, (of course, Cobras don't especially like the heat, but you can make it work) Drosera Spathulata, Drosera capensis (giant), P. Moranensis, P. Sethos, Heliamphora Tequila, And a few flytraps of different descent. If you see anything you like, let me know. I am interested in your Hamata, but if you see two things you'd like, I'd be interested in both the ceph and nep. If you see nothing, hey, at least I tried.

trades

email me at: frogsintn2@yahoo.com i have some photos to show you what i have to trade...
N x hybrid??(14"dia/3"h)
N x miranda (24"dia/10"h)
thorelii x ampullaria(8”dia x 3”tall)
N alata 'striped' x truncate (cutting),
N globosa nickle to quarter size,
N gracilis (blk/cutting),
P esseriana,
P gracilis X moctezumae,
rich

Back