What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. hamata!? I must be crazy!!!! (Winner macamus3) $95

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on? What am I smoking? I'm putting up an N. hamata for auction!!! This is for the NASC people, so give generously for this little gem! Also, please only bid if you're confident you can grow an N. hamata in your conditions. This grows open air in my basement in pretty ideal highland conditions. about 52-60 degree nights, 70-82 degree days, with humidity from 50 -90% the vast bulk of the time.

N-99.jpg

N-100.jpg

I pay shipping. Opening bid..... $2. :jester:

PM me with questions.

Capslock

:censor:

oh how I wish I could grow N. hamata!!!!!!

I'm breaking auction rules... :slap: ...but I have to say WOW what a beautiful plant!! Look at the size of those pitchers! Thank you for such a generous offering Max. NASC appreciates it. You sure do grow great neps. :)

Come guys, this plant need a good home. Max's plant is gorgeous and you can't get a good size hamata anywhere. I am going to start with a $35 bid.

$40

I just have to say that I bid on a hamata. I know this bid won't last but what the heck.

$50.

$55

Well that didn't take long.

$60

That one either : )

$65

The N. hamata was shipped on Friday, June 30!

Max

Recieved

Recieved plant yesterday and is outstanding. Has been in my highland chamber for about 24 hours now and has perked up and doing great. Very happy I won this auction. Thanks Max.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back