What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!

N. jacquelineae

Here are some photos I just took of my N. jacquelineae.

2005-6-25_jac_700.jpg

Here is one with my hand for size but I have very big hands, I'm 6' 2" and can palm a pro basketball off the dribble so it is a little deceiving.

2005-6-25%20003%20jac%20and%20hand%20700.jpg

Let me know what you think.
thanks
-Jeremiah-

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Here is one with my hand for size but I have very big hands, I'm 6' 2" and can palm a pro basketball off the dribble so it is a little deceiving.
Deceiving??! I'm the exact same size, so it's actually quite nice for comparison.
laugh.gif
VERY nice plants.

It never hurts to ask!

Its truly awesome! How large was it when the stork brought it and what illegal steroids do you use to get it so big?

What's your secret ingredamints and what phase of the moon do you fertilize it, etc. Give us the low down!

The color is probably one of the best I've seen to date! Its so red I wanna say its photoshop at best. But with your hand in it, its really really red!

Thanks for sharing.

Michael

Nice color man! Looks like good hybrid material. I imagine it will flower soon. Maybe cross it with aristo?
I'm gonna have to give mine a kick... It's not growing anywhere near as fast as yours.
Thanks for sharing!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Very lovely plant. To die for almost. I love the color, and its added to the wish list. Woo hoo

schloaty

Staff member
WOW! Very nice plant indeed. Mine is still a wee thing, thought in the last couple of weeks it has shown an increase in growth....It'll be YEARS before I'm at that size!

Hi Jeremiah
Superb as ever,youve grown a bit the last photo i saw of you it was stood next to peter d,Amato lol,any photos of the whole plant??
Bye for now Julian