What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ovata hybrids

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
So, speaking of my ovata is blooming again - anyone sprout the ovata x aristo yet and get any pics? :D :D

I'm not sure if I'll do an ovata x campy hybrid cross this time to make something any-temp-friendly, or actually... ventrinermis and hamata males are blooming right now too so I might do one of those. It seems like ovata doesn't really need another infundibular with it to make an attractive pitcher, so I'll hafta dig through the pollens I've got...

Edit: campy x (spec x talan) it is...

Last edited:
Hey, I did get some germination out of the ovata x aristo seed that you had given to me. Unfortunately, none of them ever shed their seed coats and they all seemed to stall out at that stage until they died out. Not sure exactly what the issue was for me there. As for your flower I do have a ventricosa that will flower within the next few weeks. I know the cross has already been done but if you'd want some vent pollen let me know.

Back