What's new

NASC Tee shirts! $18 shipped!

This is not an auction! We are offering these shirts at $18 shipped! Shirts are short sleeved and are unisex styling. Please let us know what color tee shirt you want (we will do our best to accommodate you) and what size (S-2XL) and which of the two designs you want. We will coordinate the design color with the tee shirt color that you choose. Please note that these shirts are custom made to order and delivery will be delayed. USA ONLY

higherres.jpgLogo.png46488538_1956180114458727_8355861395513802752_n (2).jpg

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

Ordering shirt

I would like to order one but can’t PM you because I don’t have a real account. Is there an email or PayPal address I can pay and send my info to?

I would like to order one but can’t PM you because I don’t have a real account. Is there an email or PayPal address I can pay and send my info to?

Yes. Our paypal email is treasurer@nasarracenia.org. Please indicate in the comments the size, color and which design you want. We will also need your mailing
address. Each shirt is$18 shipped. Thank you for supporting NASC.

U

Unregistered

Thanks just sent for 2 shirts. I am unsure if it went through as friends and family or business. It didn’t give me the option. If it charged the fee let me know and I will cover it.

Thanks just sent for 2 shirts. I am unsure if it went through as friends and family or business. It didn’t give me the option. If it charged the fee let me know and I will cover it.
I got your order and payment! Thank you so much. It will be a few weeks before you receive the shirts as they are all custom made.