What's new

Nepenthes seeds: N. hamata X N. tenuis.

img_0297.jpg

I have one lot of N. hamata X tenuis seed left and I'm going to give it to an active member of TF. To be eligible you must meet three requirements:

1) you must have prior successful experience raising Nepenthes from seed.
2) you must be willing, able and ready to conduct a giveaway yourself. (Must be within the next three months)
3) you must be an active TF contributor with a minimum of 454 posts to your credit.

This is undoubtedly the first time this hybrid has ever been made before, and so in my mind, these seeds have value. As such, I am setting parameters to ensure they go to someone who is capable of, and committed to, raising seedlings.

Make a numbered list, good old copy and paste style to indicate your interest. I will select a recipient sometime in the next couple days.

Last edited:

Vbkid

Getting There...
Wow, an absolutely fantastic giveaway, to say the least. I'll throw my name into the hat. Thank you for the generosity, and the best of luck to all who enter, I just hope the winner keeps everyone updated with pictures!

1. vbkid

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
VERY nice! But I'm curious. 454 seems a rather unusual number to pull out of thin air......you haven't picked up an early 70s Vette you failed to mention have you?

1. vbkid
2. BigBella -- it would be nice to throw a few on jello! Grazie mille!
3. charlie - Amazing give away! still in awe that such a cross has now been created :D :D :D :D THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

SgtSarracenia

Sgt Sarracenia
1. vbkid
2. BigBella -- it would be nice to throw a few on jello! Grazie mille!
3. charlie - Amazing give away! still in awe that such a cross has now been created THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
4. SgtSarracenia- wow!!! That's a treasure!!!

Last edited:

NemJones

I Am the Terror Of the Night!
This will be an amazing cross, very interested to see them grow up.
Best of luck to the winner

The Winner: David/BigBella: please PM me your mailing info and I will send the seeds out ASAP. Thanks for your interest in this cross, and best of luck!

Paul