What's new
I have an established, 3-node, rooted cutting of Nepenthes tenuis available for trade. It is actively growing and inflating a first pitcher. Photo available upon request.
I'm am interested only in a Nepenthes trade; no other genera, sorry. Rooted plants/cuttings only will be considered; mine has roots on it, yours must too!
I am interested more in species than hybrids at this time, unless someone wanted to offer up a N. izumieae X x Trusmadiensis. Such as: lavicola, hamata clones, diatas, flava, inermis, dubia, villosa (yeah, I know...good luck), lingulata, hurrelliana, singalana Tujah, peltata, that sort of thing.

Things I do not want: N. Gothica, N. "burb-eddie", any robcantleyi hybrids, any maxima hybrids, any truncata hybrids, anything lowland-ish, and anything that doesn't already have roots on it. Thanks.

I will trade with US members only; no international addresses.

Update: offer now closed.

Last edited:
ooohhh id love to get that cutting but not much to trade away. I have an extra robc x maxima but other than that just newly estabished helis from AW.

of the parent's pitchers?
DSC_00080001_5-1.jpg

DSC_00070001_4.jpg

of the rooted cutting . not at the moment. can do when I get home in the evening.

do you have a densiflora x robc? i wasnt planning on trading my 2nd seedling but for a tenuis i might.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
I sent a pm. Have several things I could trade and depending on plants will do 2-3 to one.

think you'd have a better chance of landing a villosa than a hurreliana at this point.
Unless you know something I don't. *nudge nudge wink wink*

think you'd have a better chance of landing a villosa than a hurreliana at this point.
Unless you know something I don't. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Au contraire, mon frère! It was just thrown out there as a wild card. I seriously doubt that will appear in trade lists anytime soon. That and N. pulchra......I'd love to see one of those one day!

Wire Man

Sphagnum Guru
You'll never have my lavicola!

Unless it forms a basal and I can get it to root. That may take a while.

Please, no more offers for N. Gothica and the like. I am not interested in these more commonplace hybrids. I can buy N. Gothica for twenty bucks if I wanted one!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Lol I didn't realize it was such common place. N gothica. Ashamed it made it to my original offer list now. Sorry Paul. I will get that in for for you asap.

Lol I didn't realize it was such common place. N gothica. Ashamed it made it to my original offer list now. Sorry Paul. I will get that in for for you asap.

Don't sweat it, I just thought it was odd that I got multiple offers for this fairly ordinary hybrid. (I have already, anyway) ;-) I didn't mean for that to sound snarky or anything....

Last edited: