What's new

New guy

Hi all,
Rather a novice at this carniverous plants thing but they are addictively intriguing to say the least.
At present I have had my i terest tweeked by venus fly traps but allready waiting for a Butterwort to be delivered then maybe a pitcher(unsure as to wether I should hang it or put in a tallish pot. Stil at the scouri v pages stage with that.
So hoping to pick up tips on taking care of my meager plant collection atm and hope to pick a few knowledgable members brains if I get stuck.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
:welcome: I have success with Nepenthes in both hanging and standing pots. Look at where you have the conditions for it and go from there :) A pot with diameter can be more important than tall with Nepenthes, a tall pot could fall over as the Nepenthes starts to vine, while a bigger around pot will be more stable.

:welcome: I have success with Nepenthes in both hanging and standing pots. Look at where you have the conditions for it and go from there :) A pot with diameter can be more important than tall with Nepenthes, a tall pot could fall over as the Nepenthes starts to vine, while a bigger around pot will be more stable.