What's new

New NEWS for the New Year!

From the guy who knows him best...... be careful your gonna give him a bighead....... Actually I think Andy will do a great job, as he is very into this (I guess more than I actually knew of) and was very excited about the opportunity to buy the forums.... I on the other hand dont know squat about plants but enjoy the site and the people that are a part of it... and of course I have to support the little bro.....
slap.gif
(dont worry he is used to it) really he will probably edit this before anyone else sees it... but really... congratulations on this venture and I hope it all works out for you... and as always if you need anything I will help with whatever I can (unless its got something to do with plants, because like i said I know "squat" about plants)
rock.gif

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">adnedarnsbro</div>

OH MY GOD!! Andrew took over the place and now it's spawning. I think the end is near.
sad.gif

I want to thank you Andrew. This place is one of my favorite places to visit. I hope your business takes off.

JBL

Better late than never, I guess. Congrats man! Let me know if I can help your business 'grow'.

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
lol I missed this topic.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, congrats Andrew!
smile.gif
Thanks for all of the work that you've been putting in to the forums trying to make it an up to date forum.

Oh, and thanks for not deleting our accounts in the process (yet.)
laugh.gif

i missed it too.....................

so Andrew owns this place now and yet im still here.........................kicking me off must be down his list aways
oh.gif

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Jan. 03 2007,3:03)]i missed it too.....................

so Andrew owns this place now and yet im still here.........................kicking me off must be down his list aways
oh.gif
HAHAHAHA yah, I'm going to use the forum move as my excuse for your missing account.
boogie.gif
LOL!!!
jking

adnedarn

Staff member
Admin
(It's going to be really uncomfortable if something really does happen to your account now...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

droseraguy

Illinois
I think what rattler mt meant was can you spare a square ? HA ! I look forward to the new year and all the surprises it brings.

Congrats Andrew! I am sure you will do a great job keeping up Terra Forums. You are techno kinda of person so should be fun.
biggrin.gif

Phil did a great job here. Phil and "the forums" have changed a lot of lives.
biggrin.gif

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
Hey so are we going to have an update to the rules post sometime soon? I would assume that a few things would be changing now that JungleWerks is gone.
~Joe

adnedarn

Staff member
Admin
The rules already recently changed, I've actually been the owner for a few months now... But no, nothing really is changing.
Andrew

THAT'S WHAT'S MISSING!!!! SOMEBODY STOLE MY SQUARES!!!!!!! and I was soooooo proud of them......sniff-sniff
Dang thieves! Ya just can't trust new owners!
nononono.gif

Finch

Whats it to ya?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Then there's Finch! Stealin' my Thunder!

Alas, it is true what they say. It was I who notified andrew that you were the last remaining mod with squares. Just could'nt leave well enough alone, i suppose
rock.gif

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Andrew stole all of our squares. He is such a tyrant.

It is true that finch was the little brown nosing, A_ _ kisser that told Andrew you still had your squares.