What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NEWS for the New Year!

From the guy who knows him best...... be careful your gonna give him a bighead....... Actually I think Andy will do a great job, as he is very into this (I guess more than I actually knew of) and was very excited about the opportunity to buy the forums.... I on the other hand dont know squat about plants but enjoy the site and the people that are a part of it... and of course I have to support the little bro.....
slap.gif
(dont worry he is used to it) really he will probably edit this before anyone else sees it... but really... congratulations on this venture and I hope it all works out for you... and as always if you need anything I will help with whatever I can (unless its got something to do with plants, because like i said I know "squat" about plants)
rock.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">adnedarnsbro</div>

OH MY GOD!! Andrew took over the place and now it's spawning. I think the end is near.
sad.gif

Oh this is great news! Congrats Andrew! I wish you all the best!
smile.gif

I want to thank you Andrew. This place is one of my favorite places to visit. I hope your business takes off.

Better late than never, I guess. Congrats man! Let me know if I can help your business 'grow'.

Adnedarnsbro...how do you stand it?? lolol

Dandy...I'm just kiddin'.
poke2.gif
I know you're a great bro to yo' bro.

lol I missed this topic.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, congrats Andrew!
smile.gif
Thanks for all of the work that you've been putting in to the forums trying to make it an up to date forum.

Oh, and thanks for not deleting our accounts in the process (yet.)
laugh.gif

i missed it too.....................

so Andrew owns this place now and yet im still here.........................kicking me off must be down his list aways
oh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Jan. 03 2007,3:03)]i missed it too.....................

so Andrew owns this place now and yet im still here.........................kicking me off must be down his list aways
oh.gif
HAHAHAHA yah, I'm going to use the forum move as my excuse for your missing account.
boogie.gif
LOL!!!
jking

bring it on..........................bring............it..........on...........
tounge.gif

(It's going to be really uncomfortable if something really does happen to your account now...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

I think what rattler mt meant was can you spare a square ? HA ! I look forward to the new year and all the surprises it brings.

Congrats Andrew! I am sure you will do a great job keeping up Terra Forums. You are techno kinda of person so should be fun.
biggrin.gif

Phil did a great job here. Phil and "the forums" have changed a lot of lives.
biggrin.gif

Hey so are we going to have an update to the rules post sometime soon? I would assume that a few things would be changing now that JungleWerks is gone.
~Joe

The rules already recently changed, I've actually been the owner for a few months now... But no, nothing really is changing.
Andrew

THAT'S WHAT'S MISSING!!!! SOMEBODY STOLE MY SQUARES!!!!!!! and I was soooooo proud of them......sniff-sniff
Dang thieves! Ya just can't trust new owners!
nononono.gif

Then there's Finch! Stealin' my Thunder!
nana.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Then there's Finch! Stealin' my Thunder!

Alas, it is true what they say. It was I who notified andrew that you were the last remaining mod with squares. Just could'nt leave well enough alone, i suppose
rock.gif

Andrew stole all of our squares. He is such a tyrant.

It is true that finch was the little brown nosing, A_ _ kisser that told Andrew you still had your squares.

Back