What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Offer!!!

• Thread starter carolatcj
  • Start date
We will now allow auction donors to sell (NASC will receive the $) to the next highest bidders at the end of the auction if they have extra of what they donated.
The next highest bidders will need to pay the same price as the winner. If you have any questions, please contact me and I will do my best to confuse you even more.
:scratch:

Last edited:
The word "sell" makes me think that the donor gets to keep the money from the next highest bidder.

But I think you mean, if bedding ends at $25 for something, then the winner gets it for $25 and that money is donated to the NASC.
If the donor has 2 more of those "somethings", then the next 2 highest bidders can offer $25 for the remaining two items, and the NASC gets that donation too. Right?

The word "sell" makes me think that the donor gets to keep the money from the next highest bidder.

But I think you mean, if bedding ends at $25 for something, then the winner gets it for $25 and that money is donated to the NASC.
If the donor has 2 more of those "somethings", then the next 2 highest bidders can offer $25 for the remaining two items, and the NASC gets that donation too. Right?
Yes! Or the donor can offer it to them. I edited the original post.

We will now allow auction donors to sell (NASC will receive the $) to the next highest bidders at the end of the auction if they have extra of what they donated.
The next highest bidders will need to pay the same price as the winner. If you have any questions, please contact me and I will do my best to confuse you even more.
:scratch:
Yay!!!!!! Makes sense!!!!

Back