What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the cactus and succulent world!

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Hey guys!

Well, today i went to the Cal State Fullerton Cactus and Succulent Show and Sale. Quite a mouthful, but nontheless very neat. I never knew how many succulents and cacti existed! and the variation was amazing. I only brought $40 and wish i would've brought $200! i was completely amazed. If you are in the So Cal area I highly recommend you go. Today was the first day and it goes till Sunday.

ANYWAY, i got a few things! :)

A Hylocereus undatus 'Purple Haze' (Dragon Fruit), Lithops tischeri, Lithops something "Albanica', and something called a "flesh flower".

So, i was wondering if you could recommend any sites or give me any info. I found a few things online but anything else would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks so much!
Frankie

Yes, another addiction in addition to the carnivores. I won't talk about mine...:devil:

Here is a helpful forum: http://cactiguide.com/forum/ As always, the search feature helps!

I can also agree with you all. I have about 90 epiphyllum hybrids (just rooted cuttings, not full blown plants) plus stapelias, huernia's and rhipsalis.

Frankie, you might want to check out this site for your hylocereus care, www.epiforums.com. Good Luck!:-))

Back