What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest Additions To The Family..

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Just a few quick pics of the newest additions to the VFT collection or as Steve puts it my VFT Army.. LOL!!!:-D

Long Red Finger
DSCF3172.jpg

DSCF3174.jpg

Dingley Giant Red Clone
DSCF3178.jpg

DSCF3179.jpg

Sawtooth
DSCF3191.jpg

DSCF3196.jpg

Jen and i noticed we have babies growing in all three VFT pots with the larger VFTs. So thats bounses for us.. WOOT!!!:-D
I also have a larger Sawtooth X Big Mouth comming in with in the next few days, cant wait for it to arrive.. Our ARMY IS GROWING!!!! :-))

ENJOY!!!!!!

Awww very nice plants there Barra, im quite jealous of the long red fingers.

Wow! Very nice VFTs! I'm quite jealous of your Long Red Fingers as well.

Crystal

You have the most photogenic plants I've ever seen!

You have the most photogenic plants I've ever seen!

LOL!! Thanks Jim i apreciate that, to bad i dont have a decent dig cam that could do the close up micro shots like i want to get..:blush: GP_Princess is the one that got these 3, shes gona keep the big VFTs and im gona take the babies.. So it works out for both of us.

Thanks SirKristoff and Crystal, we really like the Long Red Fingers as well we call it our VFT from outerspace it looks so creepy ailenish.. LOL!!:-)) We are wanting to add another one of these to the every fast growing collection. Theres many many more we still need to get and hopefully by next spring our collection will be complete...:-D

Wow great addition. Those red fingers are freaky lookin.

Nice additions! The Long Red Fingers creeps me out.

AWESOME Tracey!! Thanks for sharing! I love them!!!

Beautiful pictures Tracey!

After looking at them, I may want to add Long Red Finger and Dingley Giant to my collection.

Giovanni

Nice plants :)
I've gotta admit... I never looked into what long red fingers looks like... I just liked the name so I placed bids on it in the NASC auction and won. when it came in, I thought it had bug damage and couldn't believe Wolf sent it to me like that LOL!! Every time I see it in the greenhouse, I say sorry in my head to him for even thinking that :p :-))

lmao Andy, your silly :p
im thinking of picking up a long red fingers if i ever find them...and a fused tooth....argh.
i just love how VFTs look like they have crappily done lipstick on once they color up, and especially when they get all glossy with nectar lol

Those look awesome! Lucky you! :-D

Thanks everyone!!!:-D Andrew having some of the oddest VFTs is a real treasure, ya really dont know just how much you apreciate a plant till you actualy have it and care for it. GP_Princess and i are hoping to have many more oddities in the VFT world. Theres one that we are after right now and i have searched HIGH AND LOW for it and i finaly found it, so far only one person has it and i am bustin butt to get my hands on it. When and if we aquire it i will post pics right away...

You have some nice VFT's there (hope yor not planning on world domintation :O). My favorite outta all of those is the sawtooth it looks really nice.

Keep it up

-Ryan

I too really like the looks of long red fingers. I hope to add one of those to my collection someday.

Those Long Red Fingers are crazy looking.

The sawtooth is so pretty. Where can I find one? ;x

WOW! The long red finger one is fabulous! and the one with the little teeth, just too cute!

It was funny the other day I had my regular VFT in my car and went thru the starbucks drive thru and the cashier thought it was the coolest plant...I can only imagine the compliments you get on yours!! (not necessarily from a starbucks cashier lol!)

Back