What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Acro $12) Opuntia humifusa pads

• Thread starter tjwilt
  • Start date
Up for auction are a few pads of my Eastern prickly pear cactus (Opuntia humifusa). This is a great species native to the Eastern states and produces lovely yellow flowers in June. It takes a little time to establish itself and start flowering, but once it gets going, it will spread and look great in the garden! I will include at least 4 pads but honestly I need to cut this back pretty heavily so I will likely add more depending on what fits in the box for shipping.

PricklyPear.jpg

Starting bid will be $2. Buyer pays shipping, which will be Priority Mail up to the price of a small flat rate box ($9.45) though I am happy to see if shipping can be done cheaper based on the winner's zip code. I will also combine shipping on any items I list for the cheapest I can send the lot.

I can ship only within the US and please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!

$8
BTW, for small, (relatively) lightweight packages, sometimes the "first class parcel" rate is cheaper. :)

$12$

Just paid and requested shipping info. :)

This item is paid, please arrange shipping

Waiting for your paypal address, so I can send you shipping $$$.

USPS says box was "delivered" but nothing arrived. Just messaged tjwilt to figure things out.

Back