What's new

"Pettable" Drosera available soon!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
At flytrapshop we always try to be innovative and come up with plants that others had not considered. In the past we've had the VFT "Tree" and Sarracenia var Nepenthes... but now we introduce to you the pet you must have but never knew you wanted... Pettable D. capensis and D. binata!! Get on the wait list NOW! :triumphant: :biggrin-new: :stupid:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DYnyEZWymH4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-njnFxUaFXE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Pettable only if one doesn't mind getting heavily slimed. :D Now many of the furry petiolaris sundews .....

adnedarn

Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=8730]DragonsEye[/MENTION] There should be two videos showing me doing it without getting slimed. Or do I have the privacy settings wrong and only I can see the videos? :p Wouldn't be the first time! :stupid: hehe

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Vids came through just fine ... but I still notice the slime-age when I touch Drosera that way. ;)

adnedarn

Staff member
Admin
Yeah, the trick is to freeze them. I guess others didn't find it as funny as I did. :p :adoration:

Pet-able when cold, huh? I call shenanigans because my ex-wife was certainly cold and petting absolutely wasn't allowed. Pfft! :-D

*tap-tap* Is this thing on? Sheesh, tough crowd, lol :poke: