What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures on a Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I took a couple of pictures while working in my shade house this afternoon. I hope you enjoy them.

N. copelandii, Mt. Pasian
NcopelandiiMtPasian26Jul09.jpg

N. maxima x talangensis
Nmaximaxtalangensis26Jul09.jpg

NmaximaxtalangensisIII26Jul09.jpg

NmaximaxtalangensisII26Jul09.jpg

N. spathulata x veitchii (Male setting bloom)
NspathulataxveitchiiII26Jul09.jpg

Nspathulataxveitchii26Jul09.jpg

NspathulataxveitchiiFlower26Jul09.jpg

N ventricosa
Nventricosa26Jul09Steve.jpg

NventricosaII26Jul09NS.jpg

N. x rokko
NxrokkoII26Jul09.jpg

Very nice Neps! I like the N. rokko. :)

The N. rokko really surprised me; it is still pretty small, but it has very nice color. It is certainly one of my favorites. I recently got a couple more N. rokko, but they aren't as colorful. I have my fingers crossed that they color up in time...

Very nice Neps! I like the N. rokko. :)

hey ellison
your maxima x talangensis looks exactly like my 2 plants ;)
nice plants, i like the copelandii and rokko as well.

very nice neps! I love the N. copelandii, Mt. Pasian, it looks like it has very long and slender pitchers. Thanks for sharing!

Pretty colors...

...my N. copelandii from Mt. Apo has a different shape to the pitchers. Pasian looks niiiccceee.

All,

Thanks for your kind words. I will post additional pictures as the plants develop.

Regards,

Keith

Waoo~ Nice pitcher! Excellent!
I love that N. ventricosa.
Thanks for your sharing my friend.

Good looking plants!

Waoo~ Nice pitcher! Excellent!
I love that N. ventricosa.
Thanks for your sharing my friend.

Thanks for the kind words. The N. ventricosa had been a bit unhappy and was putting out oddly shaped pitchers for several months and then really surprised me with this one. I seems to be much happier now and looks to be setting two or three more pitchers that look like they will be really nice.

Back