What's new

Smitty

Plant Ninja
I was repotting some pings today, I set some of my extra's aside for trades. I would like to trade these for species I do not currently have. My grow list is in need of updating. For that I apologize.
I am open to all pings. Just shoot me an offer! Not looking to capitalize here but I really don't want pullings for flowering sized pings either.
Thank you for looking :) Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.​

Looking for a P. Cyclosecta since my order yesterday did not contain one. :nono:

Pinguicula agnata ekuma x emarginata- 2 of them to trade. Flowering Size.

DSCN0670.jpg

Pinguicula gracilis x moctezumae - Currently flowering in a 5 inch pot.

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

Pinguicula laueana x emarginata - About 2.5" across. Very nice hue to this one :)

DSCN0672.jpg

P. weser - 2 of these available both bigger than a quarter

DSCN0673.jpg

Pinguicula gracilis x moctezumae - 2 of these with the deep red hue. Directly under the lights. These are flowering size and a 4 inches +

DSCN0674.jpg

Pinguicula sethos - About 4 inches across

DSCN0671.jpg

Pygmy Drosera nitudula ssp. alantostigma - 2 of these for trade. Starting to flower. Starting to get overgrown by the D. adelae so it is time to roll out.

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

Will possible add more as I come across them during my plant room duties this afternoon.

I've also got cyclosecta. I'm interested in the laueana x emarginata, and I'd love some adelae if you could part with one or two.
May be interested in one of the gracilis x mocte if I've got something else you'd like.

Smitty

Plant Ninja
Pm's sent and answered. Anyone else wanna trade? :awesome:

Looking for:
P. esseraina
other hybrids and others that I seem to draw a blank on every time I get in front of the computer. Will list when I can remember them again!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

How about some of these. Will trade for multiple pullings as well :)

Looking for:
P. ramosa

P. vallisnerifolia

P. ehlersiae

P. debbertiana

P. macroceras

Last edited: