What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quarter for a cup of coffee, truncata

uphwiz

jimmy
this is three weeks after a cup of day old coffee was poured through the media, as with every other nep i have tried this on ( 5 in all ) every one has responded this way:0o:
i have also started a monthly regimen of trichoderma , on several neps and some of my cephs, so i can compare to others that it isnt being used on , this black truncata is in the group getting the trich. it has been two weeks since i put on the trichoderma.
this nep also is now out in intermediate conditions and will be on the new shelf when it is completed,
it will have t-8 ,t-12, and a small t-5 fixture to one end , i will be keeping this nep far from the t-5 lights , Im pretty sure it is the reason for the scorched leaves,:blush:, so far the last and this new leaf have fewer burns than the other leaves were getting under the t-5 lights, this newest pitcher is inflating much slower though , but that will be OK if i have a nicer healthier plant.:-D.
IMG_3292.jpg

NICE! I notice that my black truncata takes anything I put in its pitchers & coffee and super-sizes itself faster than *anything* else in my collection.

Awesome results.

I've done the coffee treatment several times over the past year, and honestly haven't seen a shred of difference. I do fertilize them regularly with 1/2 strenght orchid fert though, so maybe they were already getting what they needed..?

Folgers??? Surely your plants if not your body deserve better than that.

That is an marked increase in growth though, Just another convincing coffee treatment thread!

Back