What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recently repotted Utricularia longifolia, good sized plantlet up for grabs!

About three or four weeks ago, my U. longifolia started sending up a flower spike, so I thought it was time to repot. I had been delaying doing so and if I did not I figured it would be three months or so before I could if I did not do it then. I held back one plantlet for a giveaway here. Here it is. Much larger than what I started with. This should get you going pretty quickly. Start a list if interested, first one is 1, etc. Winner by random number generator around the weekend. Give or take. Good luck! Postage on you, small Priority I would think. You will also need to let me know about weather conditions in your area prior to shipping out. I can delay shipping a bit if necessary.

1. NatchGreyes
2. KNepenthe- Thanks!

1. NatchGreyes
2. KNepenthe- Thanks!
3. samolo - Thank you

1. NatchGreyes
2. KNepenthe- Thanks!
3. samolo - Thank you
4. East_to_west Gracias mang!

1. NatchGreyes
2. KNepenthe- Thanks!
3. samolo - Thank you
5. charlie I am so exited good luck everybody!

1. NatchGreyes
2. KNepenthe- Thanks!
3. samolo - Thank you
6. roxorboxor Awesome thank you!

well is there a winner yet?

Withdraw my name, please (sorry for mucking it all up). Current list should read:

2. KNepenthe- Thanks!
3. samolo - Thank you
6. roxorboxor Awesome thank you!

Hi there,

At Random.org, using 2 thru 6 as the high and low, the winner is #3 samolo. KNepenthe, East-to-west, charlie, and roxorboxor, email me at gnixon@satx.rr.com for a possible second chance offer. Thanks for participating!
Samolo, mail or pm.

Back