What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"***************" Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ordering 7-8 plants from [redacted], are there any reviews? I have heard a lot of negative responses from this site's reviewers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure about the rules for vendor discussion on here, so...

Sorry but we are not allowed to discuss other vendors in this forum.

Without mentioning any vendor names or giving my opinion of the particular vendor in question here, I'd say to take negative reviews like those with a grain of salt. It's a difficult business shipping plants. A lot of reviews I've seen for various sites out there reek of grower inexperience (they didn't know how to acclimate & care for their plants) rather than vendor incompetence (not packaging and shipping properly).

Personally I just shop from vendors that sell the plants that I want to buy. Haven't had a bad experience with any of them yet.

As mentioned, we do not allow the discussion of CP vendors with the exception of www.flytrapshop.com whom supports this forum. In addition to that, we try and limit the amount of public commentary, both positive or negative, on buying due to the communal disruption that typically occurs.

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back