What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have 3 rooted cuttings of Maxima x Trusmadiensis that I am looking to trade away. I haven't had a chance to reply to some PMs about my Ventricosa x Aristo offer yet since I've received so many (and answered so many), but I figured I'd throw a couple more offers out there in case someone was looking for something different before making an offer. The cuttings have been rooting for, I believe, the same amount of time as the Ventricosa x Aristo cuttings ( ~6 months ).

Please have a tangible offer on the table. This is not a giveaway thread (although I will have one later), so please no random people asking for a handout. I have had a lot of random people I've never even seen post anything asking for handouts, so please, none of this. I will now have to ignore these. I mean you no offense, but I simply do not have the time.

I am only looking for Nepenthes for this trade, so please no other types of plants.

Please use your better judgment when making a fair trade offer.

I don't know the laws for international shipping so, please U.S. only.

I'm not necessarily looking to trade all 3, I may keep one if I can't make enough trades.

I have 3 cuttings, two are quite large, but one is a mini basal. They are all from a very vigorous clone that is growing out of control. Given the right conditions, the pitchers get huge.

This is the smallest of the two, a mini basal that I am willing to trade for something small as well.
MaxxTMmini.jpg

Here's the 2nd largest:

MaximaxTMrootedcutting1-1July09.jpg

MaximaxTMrootedcutting1-2July09.jpg

The largest:
MaximaxTMrootedcutting2-1July09.jpg

MaximaxTMrootedcutting2-2July09.jpg

Pitchers from the original
MaxxTMPitchercide.jpg

PM'ed, eagerly awaiting your response.

Back