What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia "Bug Bat" division (SgtSarracenia $32)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on a division from my mother plant of S. "Bug Bat". It is in dire need of being split before it splits the pot that it is in. A healthy generous portion with multiple growing points will be chosen and bare rooted carefully, and packed carefully and mailed to the winner.
Due to size it will be shipped via USP Small Flat Rate Priority Mail box. USA only I cannot provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Winner pays shipping (can be combined with other winning items contact me for estimate if you win multiple items) $12.65 for US addresses. Paypal preferred. I recommend you plan on winning multiple Sarracenia and/or other plants from me and can save on postage

Please note I will be going on vacation about the time that the auctions close. I may not be able to send them out until I return. Estimated ship date will be May 2, 2015

Bidding starts at $5.
example of my mother plant in flower now:

$7

$12

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please submit payment to NASC by May 19. Thank you!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please submit payment to NASC by May 19. Thank you!

Due to extenuating circumstances, NASC agrees to extend the deadline for payment to June 1. SgtSarracenia will be in default if the auction is not paid by June 1.

Payment received by NASC. Thank you! Apologies for slight delay on my end.

Sent to winner on 6/4/2015. Tracking# sent as well

Plants received, perfect as always.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back