What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SASE: Drosea intermedia Seed

ErrorEN

Your Real Mom
Giveaway Time!

Was originally going to wait for my VFT seeds to drop before doing this but they seem to be taking a while. Seeds were harvested at the end of last season and unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to strat these over the winter.. Any trades are welcome and appreciated but not necessary. I have plenty to spare so I don't think I will be putting a limit on how many people can take some. As always, write your name below and PM me for the address. Seed parents are from Bear Lake, NJ.

Thanks for looking

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

UPDATE:
I will be out of town from July 5th-12th on vacation to the Carolinas and Georgia (If anyone knows of any CP destinations down there feel free to point them out to me), so if it takes a while to come back that'll probably be why!

-Eric

Last edited:
1) Fatbunny - thank you, Eric! This would be awesome for my summer internship at school :)

vbkid, thank you for htis, will shoot ya a PM!

1) Fatbunny - thank you, Eric! This would be awesome for my summer internship at school
2. Darlantin - Thank you! PM incoming!

You mentioned stratification so are these seeds from temperate D. intermedia? I read these grow in a variety of places and not all are temperate.

1) Fatbunny - thank you, Eric! This would be awesome for my summer internship at school
3) chch

Yep, parent plants were temperate. 4 weeks of stratification is all they need and you're good to go.

Update:
Location data added: Parent plants were from Bear Lake, NJ

Photos added:
About 30 packets made

Parent plants

3) chch
4) David F- Woot go temperate dews!

I 1st held back from entering since I seem to only be able to grow a couple types of drosera... But since no others are jumping at this offer & you have so many available - I could no longer resist. Thanks for the offer eric. Wish me luck in keeping them alive!

2) Vbkid
3) Darlantin - Thank you! PM incoming!
4) chch
5) David F- Woot go temperate dews!
6) Knuckles - Wow thats a big pile of seed packets! Thx, I'll do my best to not kill them! I seem to only be able to grow Neps amazingly. lol

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing these sundew seeds, looks like I'll give Intermedia a second chance now!

2) Vbkid
4) chch
6) Knuckles - Wow thats a big pile of seed packets! Thx, I'll do my best to not kill them! I seem to only be able to grow Neps amazingly. lol
7) chrysamphora- raise the roof...

2) Vbkid
4) chch
8) ZeRoKooL - Thank you for the opportunity!

Request for D. intermedia Bear Lake, NJ

Yes, would LOVE to get some seeds of this provenanced D. intermedia! Thanks for your generosity!

I'm in NC & may be able to show you a couple of CP sites on July 11-12. I live about 3 hrs inland. I'll pm you on fb with request for your address & contact info for me.

Aloha,
Philip Thomas

Giveaway Time!

Was originally going to wait for my VFT seeds to drop before doing this but they seem to be taking a while. Seeds were harvested at the end of last season and unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to strat these over the winter.. Any trades are welcome and appreciated but not necessary. I have plenty to spare so I don't think I will be putting a limit on how many people can take some. As always, write your name below and PM me for the address. Seed parents are from Bear Lake, NJ.

Thanks for looking

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

UPDATE:
I will be out of town from July 5th-12th on vacation to the Carolinas and Georgia (If anyone knows of any CP destinations down there feel free to point them out to me), so if it takes a while to come back that'll probably be why!

-Eric

2) Vbkid
4) chch
8) ZeRoKooL - Thank you for the opportunity!
9) philiptdotcom
10) SerMuncherIV - always excited to grow a local carnivore, thanks so much!

Interest seems to have dropped so...

--CLOSED--
Thanks to everyone who participated!

SASE's received from the following unknown people, please let me know if your initials show up on this list so I know who I haven't sent out to yet. Those of you who included your forum name in your SASE are not on this list. Thanks!

J. S from Oregon City, OR
A. J from Springfield, OH
C. H from Oxon Hill, MD
J. M from Pensacola, FL
C. C from Shelley, ID

I entered the giveaway on another forum but I'm AJ from springfield,OH.

I use the same forum name everywhere.

Thanks again for the seeds.

Last edited:
Back