What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Seeds and a Plant!

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Seeds and a Plant! (CLOSED)

EDIT: Everything has been claimed. This is now CLOSED. Thanks for looking!

Here are the rules:

You must have a post count equal to, or higher than mine . . .
OR be a member of this website as long, or longer than me . . .
OR have had a "Give-Away" on this website within the last 2 calendar months (put one up today and your eligible!).

Here is the free stuff:

- 1 pack of Probiscidea parviflora var. hoohokaminiana (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Drosera filiformis seeds (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Drosera intermedia NC seeds (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Drosera capillaris seeds (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Mimosa pudica seeds (CLAIMED)

Please pick up to 2 items. I'll cover shipping for the seeds. USA only.
Post here, to claim what item(s) you want, then PM me your address! :D

This will close on the 10th of January.

Edit: Sorry, the plant has been removed.

Last edited:
My P. parviflora seeds seem to have all failed on me recently, I would love to get it going again here.

Oh hi there our most benevolent give-away King!

Can I have some D.filiformis and/or D.intermedia seeds? I need to spike the Sarracenia pots :awesome:

I’d like a pack of filiformis seeds if there are any available. Thank you for the offer of free seeds.

Oh hi there our most benevolent give-away King!
Can I have some D.filiformis and/or D.intermedia seeds? I need to spike the Sarracenia pots
"Give-away King"? I don't know about that, but I do try and have a give-away now and then! :) I enjoy sharing and I hope it inspires others to do give-aways too! But yes, the D.filiformis and D.intermedia seeds are yours!

I’d like a pack of filiformis seeds if there are any available. Thank you for the offer of free seeds.
Hey there . . . um . . . do you meet any of the requirements mentioned above?
You must have a post count equal to, or higher than mine . . .
OR be a member of this website as long, or longer than me . . .
OR have had a "Give-Away" on this website within the last 2 calendar months (put one up today and your eligible!).

I believe that you haven't met any of them yet . . . however, if you post up a "Give-Away" right now, you'll be eligible and can get free stuff!
As for the D.filiformis, it has been claimed, but other seeds are still up for grabs! :)

Last edited:
I have been a member since 2005

I have been a member since 2005

Wow, that's what I get for replying when it's late at night! Sorry about that! Well, either way the D.filiformis has been claimed. If you'd like any of the other seeds, let me know! :)

Hello! Thanks for the offer on the free seeds! I am interested in the mimosa pudica or the drosera capillaris. I’ve been a member since 2011. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Thanks for the offer on the free seeds! I am interested in the mimosa pudica or the drosera capillaris. I’ve been a member since 2011. Thanks again

The Drosera capillaris and Mimosa pudica seeds are yours! :D
I tried to message you, but your PMs are full!

Thanks for looking everyone, all the seeds have been claimed!
I'll post more in the future! :D

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I’m excited to get back into growing drosera and I’ve been looking for mimosa pudica seeds. I deleted a bunch of messages in my inbox. I’ll send you another message. [emoji3]

Hey sorry, forgot to post - got the seeds a couple days ago, but they're sitting around for decontamination purposes before I open and plant. Thanks again!

Edit: nope, it was a different envelope. I guess I haven't gotten them yet. USPS is delivering Priority packages 2.5weeks late so I'm assuming they're doing regular post several months :ohno:

Last edited:
Received the seeds a week or two ago. The mimosa have sprouted and I’m waiting for the drosera to do so as well, but that takes time. Thanks again! [emoji1417]

Ok finally got mine too!

Received the seeds a week or two ago. The mimosa have sprouted and I’m waiting for the drosera to do so as well, but that takes time. Thanks again!

Ok finally got mine too!

Happy! :) Thanks for the updates! :D

I'm going to give away some other seeds soon.
So . . . keep an eye out!

Back