Give Away Seeds and a Plant!

Seeds and a Plant! (CLOSED)

EDIT: Everything has been claimed. This is now CLOSED. Thanks for looking!

Here are the rules:

You must have a post count equal to, or higher than mine . . .
OR be a member of this website as long, or longer than me . . .
OR have had a "Give-Away" on this website within the last 2 calendar months (put one up today and your eligible!).

Here is the free stuff:

- 1 pack of Probiscidea parviflora var. hoohokaminiana (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Drosera filiformis seeds (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Drosera intermedia NC seeds (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Drosera capillaris seeds (CLAIMED)
- 1 pack of Mimosa pudica seeds (CLAIMED)

Please pick up to 2 items. I'll cover shipping for the seeds. USA only.
Post here, to claim what item(s) you want, then PM me your address! :D

This will close on the 10th of January.

Edit: Sorry, the plant has been removed.

Last edited:

thez_yo

instigator
Oh hi there our most benevolent give-away King!

Can I have some D.filiformis and/or D.intermedia seeds? I need to spike the Sarracenia pots :awesome:

Oh hi there our most benevolent give-away King!
Can I have some D.filiformis and/or D.intermedia seeds? I need to spike the Sarracenia pots
"Give-away King"? I don't know about that, but I do try and have a give-away now and then! :) I enjoy sharing and I hope it inspires others to do give-aways too! But yes, the D.filiformis and D.intermedia seeds are yours!

I’d like a pack of filiformis seeds if there are any available. Thank you for the offer of free seeds.
Hey there . . . um . . . do you meet any of the requirements mentioned above?
You must have a post count equal to, or higher than mine . . .
OR be a member of this website as long, or longer than me . . .
OR have had a "Give-Away" on this website within the last 2 calendar months (put one up today and your eligible!).

I believe that you haven't met any of them yet . . . however, if you post up a "Give-Away" right now, you'll be eligible and can get free stuff!
As for the D.filiformis, it has been claimed, but other seeds are still up for grabs! :)

Last edited:
Hello! Thanks for the offer on the free seeds! I am interested in the mimosa pudica or the drosera capillaris. I’ve been a member since 2011. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Thanks for the offer on the free seeds! I am interested in the mimosa pudica or the drosera capillaris. I’ve been a member since 2011. Thanks again

The Drosera capillaris and Mimosa pudica seeds are yours! :D
I tried to message you, but your PMs are full!

Thanks for looking everyone, all the seeds have been claimed!
I'll post more in the future! :D

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I’m excited to get back into growing drosera and I’ve been looking for mimosa pudica seeds. I deleted a bunch of messages in my inbox. I’ll send you another message. [emoji3]

thez_yo

instigator
Hey sorry, forgot to post - got the seeds a couple days ago, but they're sitting around for decontamination purposes before I open and plant. Thanks again!

Edit: nope, it was a different envelope. I guess I haven't gotten them yet. USPS is delivering Priority packages 2.5weeks late so I'm assuming they're doing regular post several months :ohno:

Last edited:
Received the seeds a week or two ago. The mimosa have sprouted and I’m waiting for the drosera to do so as well, but that takes time. Thanks again! [emoji1417]