What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~sigh~ Tarantulas and roaches FT

I apparently no longer have the want or time to fully care for my T's and roaches like they deserve. I have been fully consumed with CP's, and have been neglecting them to the fullest. I hate to part with them, but I hate to see them perish even more. So here's what I have:

8" adult female Poecilotheria miranda ($200)

100_6952.jpg

6" sub-adult breeding pair Poecilotheria formosa ($200pr.) *pics coming soon..
6" sub-adult female Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli ($200)

100_6950.jpg

6"-7" sub-adult female Poecilotheria rufilata ($160) *pics coming soon..
2" unsexed Avicularia geroldi ($80)

100_6956.jpg

2" unsexed Stromatopelma calceatum ($25)
2" unsexed Heteroscodra maculata ($25)
5" sub-adult breeding pair Chilobrachy fimbriatus ($80)

Prices are just a guideline of their worth..

Roaches:
Blaberus craniifer
True Death's Head Roach

Blaberus giganteus
Giant Cave Roach

Blaberus boliviensis
Bolivian Roach

Blaptica dubia
Guyana Orange-Spotted Roach

Byrsotria rothi
Giant Cuban Burrowing Roach

Eublaberus distanti
Six-Spotted Roach

Eublaberus prosticus
Orange Head Roach

Gromphadorhina portentosa
Madagascar Hissing Roach

Hormetica subcincta
Glow Spot Roach

Therea petiveriana
Domino Roach

I don't deal in the tarantula community anymore.. so if any of you kids that do would like to help me find new/better homes, please PLEASE PM me. I can't bare to see anymore deaths. :-(

Last edited:
You have some beautiful spiders, mass. If I didn't live with my parents I'd be glad to take one off your hands, but alas, such is not the case. I hope you find a home for them!

Where's the rest of the pics, as promised? :pics: :angel:

I still got my eye on the two (which were they again?), I just haven't been able to go outside and inventory my stuff yet, due to this danged cough. :blush:

I tried.. they're just so FRIGGIN' fast!! I'll give it another shot in a couple days.
BTW, they were the Togo and S.calceatum. At least that's what you said in the email.

Ha ha ha! That's what I get for not taking notes!

I will have to build vivs for them. Hm....... I wonder how many I can build? :blush:

Back