What's new
Looks great, yours have come much further than mine. Actually, many of mine have gone backwards. Recently I moved them to a peat moss/perlite mix, instead of the milled sphagnum that they germinated on. Hopefully they will perk up. My veitchii "green" seedlings have grown better than the "stripe", I can't say I understand why though.

Here's a "green" seedling.

veitchiigreen.jpg

Regards,

Christer

Mine are further behind than these, but I'd estimate I have about 40 seedlings of both the green and candy-striped Veitchiis. I got the seeds late in the various exchanges, but still had good germination.

thanks guys :)
max, i never got any germination out of the green veitchii seeds sadly :(

however i am attempting to germinate some N. inermis, N. aristolochioides, N. naga, and N. reinwardtiana red seed right now

Only 2 plants remain from this batch, the rest were sold/stolen/died from neglect during my break from the hobby sadly..... I do not have an accurate number for the amount stolen, and the remaining sibling is only 1” across... sad given that it’s been 8 years.

9cf8552aa91df6dabbc258d0abe8cdfe.jpg
6864dcf47ea6140ef3d090e59575db5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always interesting to see what plants happen to be lucky enough to survive out of a batch. That one looks like it has some good potential in it.

I don’t know how many of the ones I dispersed prior survived. I hope there are quite a few still though. I know a handful of us here in the states received seed, if you refer to an earlier comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
Well, the two you have is better than I've done with some received Nepenthes seeds. :blush: Glad to see some still putting along!
Andrew

I'm always jealous of a pot with nice moss. All the species I get grow super compact and stay the same size for months on end.

awww couple little stripes! how cute :banana2: Hell of a size jump on that newest leaf too!

Last edited: