What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!

Some new pictures

N. muluensis x lowii
Picture117b.jpg

N. x hookeriana
Picture114.jpg

N. ramispina
Picture132.jpg

-Nick Z.

I like the muluensis x lowii best. Looks a lot more like muluensis, though.

-D. Lybrand

schloaty

Staff member
Nice N. muluensis x lowii! I just won this at the NECPS silent auction, though it's smaller than the one you have. I'd say it's 3" right now. Can't wait for it to get nice & robust like that one you have there!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Oct. 12 2005,11:01)]Nice N. muluensis x lowii!  I just won this at the NECPS silent auction, though it's smaller than the one you have.  I'd say it's 3" right now.  Can't wait for it to get nice & robust like that one you have there!
Thanks. That one is tiny aswell, I think it is in a 3" pot. Does anyone have a bigger one? I have never seen a large one before.
-Nick

I heard it was a natural hybrid, but haven't been able to find any intermediate or upper pitcher pictures on the net. So what do the upper pitchers look like?

I also tried to find pictures of intermediate or upper pitcher , but didnt find...
guess because its still new in cultivation.
great plants btw.really like the hookeriana

Yeah I love my N. x hookeriana, it is hard to tell from the picture but that one it a little bit smaller than a tennis ball. I need to get a spotted one sometime.
-Nick