What's new

Thank you!

All items have been paid for! NASC would like to thank all who participated in the auction from the bottom of our hearts. Please let us know that you received your auction items.
Watch for information about our Fall auction which will be held on Facebook!

On Facebook? Nooooo! I deleted my account more than 6 years ago and refuse to go back on that platform. Unfortunately I guess I won't be able to participate in that one darn it. Ugh

thez_yo

instigator
I quit Facebook 10 years ago, and I'm mostly a donator, so I'm catering to the 'TheGuru' crowd exclusively :biggrin-new:

Thanks NASC for giving me a platform in which to re-purpose my garden extras, share some plant-obsessed craft items, and give new hobbyists a good place to get involved with positive ecological impact! :bigthumpup:

On Facebook? Nooooo! I deleted my account more than 6 years ago and refuse to go back on that platform. Unfortunately I guess I won't be able to participate in that one darn it. Ugh

They have the Spring auction here and the fall auction over there.

I don't use the book of faces either, so I can never participate in that one. :(

But I always do the one here on Terraforums! :D

And thank you, NASC, for giving us a way to help!

Last edited:
I quit Facebook 10 years ago, and I'm mostly a donator, so I'm catering to the 'TheGuru' crowd exclusively :biggrin-new:

Thanks NASC for giving me a platform in which to re-purpose my garden extras, share some plant-obsessed craft items, and give new hobbyists a good place to get involved with positive ecological impact! :bigthumpup:

Thank for all your donations...we really appreciate it!

They have the Spring auction here and the fall auction over there.

I don't use the book of faces either, so I can never participate in that one. :(

But I always do the one here on Terraforums! :D

And thank you, NASC, for giving us a way to help!

Thanks so much for your participation! Looking forward to the cemetery tour...still working on a date!