What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
Hey guys. I have some extra plants that I would like to trade. Photos of most everything can be seen here: http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Crissytal/library/Extras 2012

I have the quantity of each plant listed to the right, it's mainly for my reference.

If there's anything that I do not have pictures of and you would like to see, I'll see what I can do. My growlist can be found here: Growlist. It's sort of updated. I'm mainly looking for Drosera, Utrics, and Pings that I don't have, though I'd be open to all offers. Please PM me with any offers and questions.

D. hamilitonii x6
D. "Floating" x7
D. "Chimanimani Mountains" x3
D. spatulata x7
D. capensis x aliciae x6
D. tomentosa x2
D. felix x2

U. bilboa x4 (has moss growing with it)
U. livida x4
U. 'Betty's Bay' x4
U. dichotoma x5
U. sandersonii x3

P. gypsicola x kohra x5
P. moctezumae x "Köhres" x8
P. 'Aphrodite' x2
P. gypsicola x moctezumae x7
P. emarginata x cyclosecta x8
P. 'Pirouette' x5
P. ehlersiae x3
P. 'Weser' x3
P. 'Titan' x10
P. 'Sethos' x8
P. moranensis x 'Huahuapan' x ehlersia x5
P. 'Huahuapan' x4
P. gigantea x moctezumae x7
P. 'Apasionata' x5
P. agnata 'True Blue' x4
P. moranensis x ehlersiae x8
P. 1717 x2

I prefer to get things worked out and shipped as quickly as possible. I don't know how much longer the weather is going to hold out. I only ship via USPS Priority mail with tracking and would like anything being sent to me to be shipped the same.

Thanks for looking,
Crystal

Back