What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!

For Trade Trade

I have a Cephalotus (Charles Brewer), S. leucophylla, S. rubra, S. minor, S. catesbi, S. alata "Whites Crossings Miss." all for trade. The Cephalotus was recently transplanted, good root structure, 20 to 30 traps and is healthy. All the Sarracenias have been transplanted this spring and have small leaves but rhizomes are medium in size. Would only trade for Cephalotus varieties (looking for Hummers Giant) or a N. bicalcarata or other interesting Nepenthes. Serious inquires only.

Last edited:
I have a Cephalotus (Charles Brewer), S. leucophylla, S. rubra, S. minor, S. catesbi, S. alata "Whites Crossings Miss." all for trade. The Cephalotus was recently transplanted, good root structure, 20 to 30 traps and is healthy. All the Sarracenias have been transplanted this spring and have small leaves but rhizomes are medium in size. Would only trade for Cephalotus varieties (looking for Hummers Giant) or a N. bicalcarata or other interesting Nepenthes. Serious inquires only.
Do you know how I can get ahold of Charles Brewer? I want to ask him something.