What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks! SDCP got the seeds and planted today.

I'm sending my SASE in the morning!

hmm. I haven't gotten anything back yet... I may need to resend. I'll wait a few more days.

I'm about to replant mine from the seed trays to the railing sarr bog.

I have it....keep waiting. I said 3 weeks time. SASEs aren't a huge priority. They go out with my other shipments (whenever those are, at least once a week)

I don't understand where the third stamp goes.

"...am technically trading seeds for US postage..." - SDCPs

read the first page... 1 stamp per packet of seeds.

Ye' cats! These little guys have to be the super glue producers of the sundew world!

Thnks SD! Arrived and planted. Much appreciation.

Seeds arrived, and WOW, that's a lot! I'll plant them soon.

Ye' cats! These little guys have to be the super glue producers of the sundew world!

What did they catch now :0o: :crazy:

Yep, they're really strong. I love them.

"...am technically trading seeds for US postage..." - SDCPs

So you're skilled at quoting too eh? Nice job, and thanks. I love doing that. That's technically what's going on here. But, what I get in exchange is so little--I'm basically giving the seeds away. Stamps go to sending seed or plants to enthusiasts, and they keep this SASE+ running. That's why my SASE+s last so long. The motivation of a stamp is enough to keep them going...and going...and going...so everyone benefits.

read the first page... 1 stamp per packet of seeds.

Yes, PLEASE read the rules. Thanks potted ;)

Thnks SD! Arrived and planted. Much appreciation.

yay!

Seeds arrived, and WOW, that's a lot! I'll plant them soon.

Glad you're happy with them!

Hey SDCPs,

Is this offer still valid?

Awesome! Mail on the way!

dang sd! i filled this out the other day and sent mine in with 2 stamps for 2 packets didnt even realise it was yoiu! just another reason we should *cough cough* get that thing started i mentioned :) anyway your the man, and thank you for the seeds my friend :)

I got the seeds yesterday.
Thanks.

I just got mine today and will be planting tomorrow. That is ALOT of seeds. :0o:

What are you feeding the plantlets?

Back