What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heres an update on some of my plants.

Stenophylla. I started fertilizing this plant with some good results.
CIMG1012.jpg

CIMG1015.jpg

Splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) xveitchii] I started fertilizing these too.
CIMG1021.jpg

Anyone know what fern sp lives in New York?
CIMG1022.jpg

Truncata
CIMG1024.jpg

CIMG1045.jpg

CIMG1046.jpg

Izumiea basal. That looks about ready to trade off right?
CIMG1048.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Nice plants, beautiful truncata, though you're truncata should really clean its room ;)

i wish i had a truncata like that! i'll have to keep dreaming for a while tho. i hardly have space for the three other neps i have now

Oh, I almost forgot about this one. From frogsintn2, fusca flared. Hopefully frogsintn2 will be back on his feet soon.

the box and my trusty knife
CIMG1037.jpg

I have high hopes for this thing once it settles in.
CIMG1038.jpg

I like the D. binata stragglers in the Truncata pot. Great way to take care of a few more pests, without taking up more space.

Those were my exact thoughts when putting them there. Now I'm trying to get that fern to do the same thing. Do ferns root from leaf cuttings?

KILL THAT FERN! or repot it lol. They for GIGANTIC root nets that strangle what your trying to grow eventually. Had it happen to me with my S. psittacina, N. jacquelineae, and a few others. Trust me, they only look cool for a little bit and/or when your not repotting...

otherwise great plants lol. :D

Back