What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an opportunity for someone to jump-start their collection with several of the small utrics (5 species - different ones from part B) - some of which may be somewhat difficult to locate in USA. Up for auction are starter chunks of the following (sorry - no pics of the actual plants from which the chunks will be taken):

- U. bisquamata 'Betty's Bay' - this is the larger flowering, non-invasive, non-self-seeding version of the weed some people have.
BettysBay3011211darkenRS.jpg

- U. livida - this plant has flowered continuously for me since I've had it (~ 2 years)
Ulividafronts031510dRS.jpg

- U. welwitschii - small leaves and flowers on super-long stalks...
Uwelwitschiifront022811RS.jpg

- U. longifolia - wonderflly robust grower - flowers on my windowsill each spring - not a small plant like the others.
Ulongifoliaflowersc051910RS.jpg

- U. warburgii - has yet to flower for me. It grows well - but no flower yet ... :censor:

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be <$10. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @

Emailaddressasimage.jpg

$10.

$14

$20

$25

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back