What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

all are terrestrial unless otherwise noted. no particular difficulties have been observed and growing them though i have not flowered all of them. all plugs should be suffecient to get it established for you if you do your part. do to various growth habits some species will have larger plugs or more plant mass. i will help out winning bidder all i can with tips and tricks for various species. i ship all smaller species in 35mm film cans so that they do not get squished which helps the acclimation proccess greatly IMHO. if the winning bidder has some of these and doesnt wish to recieve extras i will not send them. please direct any questions through PMs

Utricularia
amethystina
aureomaculata
bisquamata (small flowered form)
calycifida "Mrs. Marsh"
calycifida ‘Yog-sothoth’
dichotoma
lateriflora
livida
longifolia (flowering clone from Rose W.)
nephrophylla (likes growing as an epiphyte for me)
nova-zealandiae
odorata
praelonga (unusual lolons)
prehensilis
sandersonii
sandersonii "blue"
tricolor
ulignosa
warburgii
welwitschii

BONUS!!!!!!!!!!
1 Genlisea hispidula plantlet
1 Genlisea violacea plantlet(labled as giant form but i think its the normal form)

USA bidders only. shipping to be paid by winner.

bidding starts at $10

$10

oh come on guys the amethystina and aureomaculata are worth that alone.
i can guarantee the U. nova-zealandiae is properly identifyed and not some mislabeled U. dichotoma. how often do you see U. odorata offered?

smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

$27

FYI- Bids over $20 require subsequent increment bids of a minimum of $2.00

I say $30.

$45

Sorry for looking lame, it's taken me a bit catch on!

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Back