What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utric give away

I LOVE you guys! <cry!>
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

We love beautiful monkeys too!
tounge.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Hehehe!

SF

What a great guy Tony is! If any of them tear while packing them up, I'll take the pieces! J/k!
tounge.gif
wow.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
GOOD LUCK everyone!

I am interested in any of them. Hmm U. Flaccida, thanx

Plants will go out on Saturday according to the list I posted earlier in the thread.

Tony

Packages are on their way via Priority mail and should arrive Monday/Tuesday. There were several inquiries about reimbursing for shipping. I appreciate the offers but it is not necessary.

Tony

Thanks again Tony. Most kind of you.

Hey Tony,
Got my plants today. Everything looks great
smile.gif
Thanks again for the effort. I owe ya one.

Thanks
Steve

Mine arrived as well. Thanks again

I got mine as well, thanks a ton! They sure are cute little buggers!

SF

Wow Tony, those came fast !! All the way to Texas in a couple of days. They look wonderful..thank you so much for your generosity!
There seems to be varying opinions on what they should be grown in. Tony, what medium have you found to be the most successful for these? I sure would like to keep these in good health. Thanks for your help! And thank you again for the utrics!

Hey Tony,
Thanks for your generosity. My plant came in today. We all appreciate it for what your have done to this CP community.

Mine came as well...and in great shape.

Thank you Tony.
smile.gif

I have had good results in just a plain peat with a little medium grade silica sand for most. The U. praelonga came to me in sphagnum so I put half in sphagnum and half in peat mix. The ones in peat are growing but the ones in sphagnum appear to be growing faster.
Tony

Hi Tony,
Got the utic last night. Thanks a ton! Two different kinds of leaves on one plant....who'da thunk it?
rolleyes.gif
Really cool!
biggrin.gif

Tony, as always, extremely nice plants.
smile.gif
Thanks a ton.

Thanks Tony. My plants are already spreading nicely.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Copper @ Sep. 22 2003,1:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks Tony.  My plants are already spreading nicely.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Seriously Tony, i'm with Copper. Thanks a ton, mine are spreading like crazy and they're in low light right now.
tounge.gif

Update!! Today I looked into my pot of sandersonii, and I couldnt believe my eyes. There is already a tiny flower stalk comming up from my plant!!
smile.gif
Woohooo cant wait to see it bloom
biggrin.gif

Thanks again Tony
Steve

Back