What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gill_za

Never Knows Best
********Closed********

Hi there.
A few months ago I was a lucky recipient of 11 utrics, a majority of them have been successfully propagated and moss free colonies were established in dead sphagnum. The temperature in the area I live in is dropping and I'm worried that if I wait a bit longer it will be just too cold to send things.
Thus I'd like to offer to someone colonies of:

- U. sandersonii - white flower (online nursery)
- U. livida
- U. graminifolia
- U. nephrophylla (very vigorous clone)
- U. bisquamata 'Betty's Bay' (confirmed by flower - from BCP)
- U. pubescens - Serra Caraca, Minas Gerais, Brazil (from BCP)
- U. blanchetii - white flower, Chapada do Diamantina, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- U. tricolor
- U. welwitschii (from BCP)
- U. reniformis (small plug, freshly divided)
- U. gibba (from jimscott)

The colonies are not as large as I wanted them to be but I'm sure they will flourish for you.

Requirements:
- DO NOT RUSH PLZ :) This is not a first come first served.
- Postage charge is expected to be $5-10. I want to send these in a styrofoam box inside a cardboard one (matroshka style) to smooth out any temperature drops.
- The recipient will pay the shipping charges via PayPal on the receipt of package or prior to that. I will let the winner know how much the shipping was exactly.
- This is for USA only
- The winner will spread these via giveaways (for postage) just like this one on TF, when his/hers/its colonies are ready to be divided.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail that can be found in my contact information (NO PMs).
In your e-mail please include:
- Your forum name.
- Your real name.
- Your address.
- Give me a clue why I should select you.

Thou shalt follow the directions!
Or else
:)

I will select a winner on Friday and ship on Saturday or Monday.

PS: Thank you RL7836 for these plants! And yes, I liked how he does his giveaways, so I'm copying the format :) :blush:

Last edited:
:-O E-mail sent!

Wow, thanks so much for the opportunity! Email SENT! :D

Wow... Solid giveaway! Hats off to you!

Email sent. What or who is BCP ? Thanks.

The giveaway is closed. Winner has been notified.

gillza, you are awesome! I am super pumped to get these guys can can't wait to pass these on to more lucky people like myself. :D

jpappy789,

The package is on its way :)

Back